I’m not sure about you, but the book series Where’s Waldo was a childhood classic in the Ramey household. Waldo, a young man in his infamous red and white striped shirt, is often hard to find within a sea of people.
Sometimes, I feel like Waldo. Traveling all around the country, my friends and family often don’t know where I am. Believe it or not, there have been times that I have arrived at the airport to realize that I actually didn’t know where I was going. Traveling every five to seven days may make it hard to locate me on the map, but it also means that I have been able to go to amazing places and SO many states.
If I had my own edition of this series, Where’s Kristin would look a lot like this:
- National Headquarters, Indianapolis
- University of Georgia, Epsilon Epsilon
- North Carolina State University, Gamma Phi
- University of Central Missouri, Delta Eta
- Kansas State University, Theta Tau
- Lock Haven University, Delta Pi
- University of Texas at San Antonio, Zeta Nu
- Michigan State University, Alpha Tau
- Culver-Stockton University, Beta Mu
- Spring Hill College, Colony
- Lenoir-Rhyne College, Epsilon Alpha
- Longwood University, Delta Nu
- Auburn University, Theta Xi
- West Virginia University, Theta Chi
- University of Delaware, Theta Delta
- University of Rhode Island, Phi
- Elon University, Kappa Zeta
- Southern Illinois University Carbondale, Gamma Kappa
I have had the opportunity to travel to 15 states as a Leadership Consultant. Where will I be in the next chapter of my life? Great question! Hopefully a new series of Where’s Kristin will be released soon!
“Travel… The best way to be lost and found all at the same time.”- Brenna Smith