In February, Snapchat took the world by storm rolling out the greatest new feature ever (I feel confident in speaking for the entire population). The world is raging over the ability to switch faces with anyone or anything with a face including, but not limited to people, animals, pictures, and dollar bills. While at home in southern Indiana this week, I played around with Face Swap with family and friends. The results are priceless…
This is my boyfriend, Brian. He makes a pretty lady.
This is my one of my best friends, Aubrey….I think I look like Daniel Radcliffe, but that’s just my opinion.
Here is another best friend, Christian. I’m just going to leave that there.
Here is Dallas, president of the Gamma Theta chapter in Long Beach, California. This was the first Face Swap.
Here is the best one… big cousin, Jerry. I’m honestly not sure what has happened here.
I forgot about that awkward moment when you switch faces with your identical twin sister. Not much different.
I hope you’ve had fun Face Swapping, too! In case you are not staying up until 1am switching faces with people, lets plug you in!
- Download SNAPCHAT if you don’t have it already.
- Switch the lens of the camera to front facing, as if you were about to take a selfie.
- Hold your finger on your face until Snapchat recognizes your face.
- Swipe right until you see the icon with the two arrows.
- You and whomever you want to swap faces with have to be side by side and in focus on the camera.
- Once Snapchat recognizes both faces, it will automatically swap your faces!