I want to start off by thanking all of you for reading my blog, it is a huge compliment! I was never really into writing, but this has truly been a solid outlet for me to take a break from my normal day-to-day life! So as I write my very last blog, I am feeling bittersweet. There have been so many ups and downs while on the road and at Oregon. I would not take back any of them, because even though there were some lows I was surrounded by sisters. I was accepted into so many of your sisterhoods, and I am so grateful to have gained all my new friends I made along the way.
I want to reflect on my top ten favorite moments/things I’ve learned while on the road. I hope that you try to be so grateful every day, because life is too short not to have fun and see that in every situation. I vow to continue to live our values, and to never forget all the Ritual experiences I had. I wish you all the best, and continue to live one heart, one way.
- My first visit, Sac State…still love ya.
- Visiting all the new states I traveled to: Tennessee, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Connecticut, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama, North Carolina, Texas and West Virginia!
- Going to Convention as a Leadership Consultant.
- Moving to a new state.
- Finding some of the best friends I’ve ever had.
- Learning new lingo and phrases!
- Tennessee Wesleyan: “I could throw a rock and hit it!” When referring to proximity.
- How to travel effectively and efficiently!
- Being on my own, for a long period of time!
- Experiencing seasons…a.k.a. real life fall.
- Shaping the future leaders of this wonderful organization.