The sun is shining, the flowers are blooming, the showers are pouring, and it is obviously SPRING! I challenge you to embrace this new season and create a fresh start. Here are my tips on how you can start today:
- Go outside! I find that a chapter visit is even more enjoyable when I can have meetings outside in the sun or go for a hike with chapter members.
- Regrow yourself! Maybe you notice you have unhealthy habits from the winter months like eating sweets or binge watching Netflix. What better time than now, with a new season upon us, to take the steps to change.
- Bloom relationships! Maybe it has been awhile since you’ve FaceTimed your best friend or called your family. Now is the time to reset old relationships and bloom new ones.
- Weed out the negatives! Embrace the positive vibes spring brings and try being more positive yourself. If you can go a whole day without complaining or thinking negative thoughts, your whole life will improve.
- Find relaxation and solace in spring! For college students, spring is a time for last minute assignments and finals. Take a few hours out of your week to relax and de-stress. You’ll be thankful that you did.