Wow, this semester has flown by. I can’t believe it’s already October! It has now been several months since the LC team was all together, and I’m starting to deal with the separation anxiety. This got me thinking back to this summer and how our team bonded over online shopping and late night Target runs between training sessions. This then lead to our team’s must-have list. Yes, call us crazy, but all 12 of us have these essentials!
Here is this year’s must have’s:
1. Erin Condren Life Planner. With our crazy lifestyle of flights, officer meetings, managing personal time, and just fun random things we want to write in our planner – we have to keep it all organized in a cute way.
2. Sharpie Pens. The best writing utensil you will ever experience. Plus, there are cute colors to make writing in the planner even better!
3. Caffeine. Diet Coke for my team or my personal preference Coke Zero. This is what got us through recruitment season.
4. Tervis Tumbler. We also want to keep hydrated with some of the healthy liquids, water!
5. Airborne or Emergency C. Speaking of healthy, we have to get a high dosage of vitamins to fight colds.
6. Netflix. A subscription is a must with our lifestyle.
7. Nail Polish. I found this quote online and it is so true! “A woman is helpless only while her nail polish is drying.”
8. Sock Bun. Perfect for those mornings when we want a few more minutes of sleep.
9. Maxi Dress/Skirt. The ideal travel day outfit, since comfort is so important.
10. Stationery. Mail day is the best day of the week.